An undercover journalist going by the pseudonym ‘Lee Hazledean’ has blown the whistle on astounding revelations about how he infiltrated the G4S – the company responsible for security at the London Olympics – and discovered shocking plans for the evacuation of London, 200,000 ‘casket linings’ being on standby, along with botched security procedures that leave the Games wide open to attack.
Hazledean’s interview with Tony Gosling, Bilderberg.org editor and host of BCFM’s Friday Drivetime, has gone viral on the web over the last few days. Hazledean is an undercover journalist for a television program in London and has worked with news agencies on hard-hitting subjects, but when he approached the mainstream media with his bombshell story, they showed no interest, he was rebuffed and told there was a “blackout” on such information.
Hazledean’s findings can be summarized as follows.
- Hazledean was able to get the job of a security officer via a simple application process. No background checks were carried out and his personal references were not checked.
- Hazledean was successful in taking guns, knives and explosives through both metal detectors and body scanners on numerous occasions during dummy runs.
- Hazledean was told that metal detectors and body scanners would be deactivated at peak times in order to get crowds into the Olympic venue quicker.
- Hazledean was also informed that 200,000 casket linings that can hold four dead bodies each have been shipped into London in preparation for the Games.
- Thousands of foreign troops under the auspices of the United Nations have also been brought into London.
- Plans for an evacuation of London in the aftermath of a deadly terrorist attack have been discussed at great length. G4S employees were briefed on the evacuation plan to a greater extent than the time spent on training them to conduct security screening.
- G4S security staff have been caught doing drug deals while in training with no retribution. Uniforms have also been handed out to unauthorized personnel as well as uniforms being stolen. G4S staff have also been caught taking photographs on their cellphones of secure locations.
- Hazledean was told that Predator drones of the type used in Afghanistan and Yemen would be circling London during the Olympics.
- Hazledean believes G4S security staff are so poorly trained and the security operation as a whole is so lax that terrorists could quite easily stage a “massacre” during the Games.
Hazledean is not the first to blow the whistle on G4S. Earlier this month, data input clerk Sarah Hubble revealed that she was fired by G4S after complaining that G4S was cutting corners in their security preparations for the Olympics and that she herself had not been vetted.
Speaking with Infowars, Hazledean said that he had been making contingency plans for if his life was put in danger or if he became a target for the authorities in any other way after blowing the whistle on the scandal.
Asked about a meme circulating the web that conspiracy theories about a false flag attack occurring at the London Olympics are being deliberately allowed to proliferate in order to make ‘truthers’ look paranoid after nothing happens, Hazledean stressed that merely getting the story out was necessary as it could derail any planned attack.
Week two of Lee Hazledean’s reports undercover at the London Olympics private security firm G4S. G4S are talking about ‘brand screening’ the spectators despite publicly saying it will not happen. Ian Horseman Sewell, MD Global Events has said they will not brand screen. However during Lee’s training he was specifically told that if someone turned up in say a tee shirt from a company who wasn’t sponsoring the Olympics then he would need to tell them to take off their tee shirt and turn it inside out, get changed into another or go home and change, as a condition of entry. If they turned the tee-shirt back the right way once inside the venue Lee was told they would be ejected from the Olympics.
Lee’s been told that certain people called Internationally Protected People cannot be screened? IPP’s are anybody that LOCOG say they are! Surely everyone should get screened and treated fairly.
This directly builds in room for a false flag operation. There is a sinister implication with non-British international firm G4S running the Metropolitan police force which of course is their ultimate aim as the New World Order security outfit of choice. Like the Nazi Gestapo who supplanted the German police in the 1930s.
Why have we allowed G4S to increase their contract from £86m to a staggering £284m and they still want more. There has been no proper oversight whatever by our politicians so why not?
How do you evacuate the Olympic stadium? How do you evacuate the Olympic park? G4S trainers told Lee about evacuating London but not discussed what the emergency procedures are for evacuating any Stadium in the event of an emergency. It is almost as though they want chaos.
Remember Hillsborough Britain’s worst sporting disaster.
Lee has had no training to do with how to screen people with physical disabilities. This is the Olympics and Para-Olympics and at no point has G4S, LOCOG or Contemporary International even discussed screening people with disabilities and how not to offend and strip those individuals of their dignity. How do you screen someone in a wheel chair?
Lee has had no emergency medical training. The queues are going to be massive and if someone collapses the security officers won’t know what to do. They are relying again on a St John’s ambulance or paramedics hopefully standing right on scene. All security should have at least a first person first aid training which takes just one day.