#1 Source for Leaks Around the World!

Posts Tagged ‘Push’

CNN Pushes British-Style Gun Ban

In Gun Control, News, Newtown: Sandy Hook School Mass Shooting, NWO, Other Leaks, Police State, USA on December 21, 2012 at 7:10 PM

12/21/2012

InfoWars:

A letter to President Obama written by the sister of one of the Sandy Hook school shooting victims which called for a British-style gun ban that would restrict firearms to shooting ranges and nullify the second amendment was read out on live air by CNN host Anderson Cooper.

 

During a segment featuring a friend of the Barden family, whose 7-year-old son Daniel was tragically killed during the shooting, a woman presented a letter to Cooper written by 10-year-old Natalie Barden.

Barden initially planned to give the letter directly to President Obama during his visit to Newtown but was too intimidated to do so. Cooper read the letter out on air, which stated;

“My name is Natalie Barden and I wanted to tell the president that only police officers and the military should get guns. If people want to do it as a sport than they could go to a shooting range and the guns would not be able to leave there.”

“This is the question she wanted to ask him,” said the family friend, with Cooper responding, “You can tell her that the world has heard her letter tonight and hopefully the White House has as well.”

The segment then continued with emotional imagery from memorial services for the victims of the shooting as Cooper and the family friend continued to emphasize the need for a “conversation” about gun control.

Yahoo News described the letter as “poignant” and said it relayed the, “clear and thoughtful belief that guns did not belong in the hands of most civilians.”

The tragic irony of the letter of course is that it was the very fact that only police in the area were armed which prevented the death toll from being reduced. If any of the teachers and school officials who were shot during the rampage had been able to access a firearm they could have stopped Adam Lanza dead in his tracks.

The area in Connecticut where the shooting took place was a “gun free zone,” otherwise labeled a “victim disarmament zone” or a “criminal safe zone” by critics.

As Gun Owners of America’s Larry Pratt explains, “Virtually all mass murders in the past 20 years have occurred in gun-free zones.”

In the aftermath of the shooting, numerous political figures have called for teachers to be armed and provided with comprehensive gun safety training. A Gallup poll also showed that more Americans believe that arming the teachers is a better solution than banning semi-automatic assault rifles.

Calling for all guns to be restricted to shooting ranges is basically an imitation of Britain’s strict gun laws. Following the Dunblane school massacre in 1996, all handguns in Britain were made illegal. In the years that followed, gun crime more than doubled.

OpWCIT: Russia, China & Others Withdraw Internet Regulation Push after Proposal is Leaked Online

In Anonymous, Big Brother, China, News, NWO, OpWCIT, Other Leaks, Police State, Science & Technology, World Revolution on December 10, 2012 at 10:00 PM

12/10/2012

ZDNet:

New proposals submitted to the World Conference on International Telecommunications (WCIT-12) aim to redefine the Internet as a system of government-controlled, state-supervised networks, according to a leaked document.

The WCIT-12 summit in Dubai is currently where the U.N.’s International Telecommunications Union (ITU) is being held, where member state countries are going head-to-head about proposed revisions to the International Telecommunication Regulations (ITR), a legally binding international treaty signed by 178 countries.

The leaked document [PDF] was proposed by a member state bloc comprised of Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Sudan, Egypt, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

According to ITU’s Twitter feed, TechWeek Europe and The National, the proposal has now been withdrawn. Additionally, the Egyptian delegation has communicated to WCITleaks via Twitter that, despite its name on the document, Egypt claims it “never supported the document.”

Both Russia and China have been criticized in the past for various actions over their legislative approaches to their citizens’ Internet access. Russia recently enacted a ‘blacklist’ law that sparked parliamentary scrutiny over the country’s plans to censor the Russian Web, while China has for years impeded citizens’ access to a free and open Web thanks to the state-run so-called ‘Great Firewall’.

The leaked proposal specifically defines the Internet as an: “international conglomeration of interconnected telecommunication networks,” and that “Internet governance shall be effected through the development and application by governments,” with member states having “the sovereign right to establish and implement public policy, including international policy, on matters of Internet governance.”

The secretly drafted proposal were posted on WCITLeaks, a Web site where conference proposals are being anonymously leaked, partially due to the fact that WCIT-12 conference proposals have not yet been made available to the general public.

The document also reflects one country’s relentless push to redefine the Internet — most recently seen in Russia’s original proposals for WCIT-12 [PDF].

In June 2011, Vladimir Putin met with ITU’s Secretary-General, Dr. Hamadoun Toure, where the then-Russian Prime Minister reminded the Toure that Russia co-founded the ITU. Putin then made headlines after stating that Russia intends to actively participate in, “establishing international control over the Internet using the monitoring and supervisory capabilities of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).”

With the secretive nature of WCIT-12’s proposal system, there is a growing sense that certain countries are prepared to move quickly in hopes that drastic proposals will slip through unnoticed.

In late November, the Arab States made a last-minute play to have the ITU become a national registry in the standards-setting summit the ITU facilitated just before WCIT-12 began only a week ago.

According to Dot Next, attendees at the World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly (WTSA) were “surprised” with an aggressive last-minute proposal by the Arab States that the ITU become a provider of IP addresses, citing “historical imbalances” relating to the allocation of traditional IPv4 addresses.

The proposal was halted when the U.S. threatened that it would refuse to accept the decision if it were passed. In a softening move, the ITU then decided it would, “conduct a feasibility study on the necessary action that would enable ITU-T to become a registry of IPv6 addresses” for the ITU Council to consider in 2013.

It’s outrageous to think that any country would propose “state surveillance,” or “the sovereign right to force Internet companies to hand over private information.” But, this seems to be just what this document is proposing:

The leaked proposals (Credit: WCITLeaks.org [PDF])

It cannot be understated the damage such a proposal could do to the free and open Internet, online privacy and anonymity, with access to the Internet at risk from an array of oppressive governments.

Related Links:

WCIT bombshell: Russia withdraws Internet regulation push, apparently under ITU pressure

OpWCIT: Russia, China & Other Re-Submit Internet Regulations Proposal

REVEALED: Why Obama & MSM are Pushing Trayvon Martin Case

In News, NWO, Other Leaks, Viral Videos on March 24, 2012 at 7:59 PM

03/23/2012

InfoWars:

Obama has exploited the tragic and fatal shooting of teenager Trayvon Martin, who was shot by a neighborhood watch captain in a Florida gated community targeted in numerous burglaries.

 

Obama made his comments during a press conference in the Rose Garden announcing a nominee for the World Bank, described as a “multinational development institution” by the New York Times (more accurately described as an international bankster loan shark operation).

Obama said that “if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”

“I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this,” Obama said. “All of us have to do some soul searching to figure out how does something like this happen.”

“Obviously, this is a tragedy. I can only imagine what these parents are going through. When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids.”

“I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves, and we are going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened,” he said.

The New York Times tried to minimize Obama’s obvious politicalization of the case by stating that he avoided “politically charged specifics about the case.” It mentioned that Republican presidential front-runner Mitt Romney had also talked about the shooting.

Obama’s comments follow an effort to turn the case into a major civil rights battle and cause célèbre with opportunists like the Rev. Al Sharpton grabbing the limelight. The Chicago Tribune notes that the case has drawn in many politicians and celebrities, many complaining that “the wheels of justice are moving too slowly” and that the suspect in the case should be immediately arrested and locked up.

The case is shaping up into a major civil rights issue with the NAACP, Urban League, and a host of black elected officials calling for the suspect, George Zimmerman, to be arrested.

Sharpton and the civil rights careerists, however, rarely if ever mention the facts when it comes to supposedly racially motivated crime.

 

According to FBI statistics, more than 1,600 whites are murdered by blacks each year, a rate that is 18 times the rate of white people killing blacks.

“Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery,” writes Ken LaRive, who cites federal crime reports backed up by the FBI’s National Crime Victimization Survey.

“Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife,” he adds. “Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites, but the statistics are nebulous because sometimes they are classified as white, so it could be far higher.”

For Sharpton and the politically correct race-baiters, however, such facts are irrelevant and distract from their victimization agenda and its goal of preferential treatment and a prized place at the government’s confiscated wealth trough.

It comes as no surprise that Obama would exploit the Trayvon Martin case. He is a master at playing the race card. As journalist Walter E. Williams – who happens to be black – has noted, Obama’s racially tinted speech is “usually coded and subtle” and the Martin case is no exception.

Following Obama’s presidential victory, it became obvious his administration, establishment Democrats, and so-called “progressives” would use race as a political bludgeon against their opponents.

The liberal corporate media has played this game incessantly with chattering heads like Chris Matthews leading the charge in baseless accusations that establishment Republicans are racist. Ron Paul, in particular, has been repeatedly victimized by this sort of viciousness.

It remains to be seen if Obama will drag the dead body of Trayvon Martin behind him as he works his way through the campaign season toward the election in November. It cannot be discounted, however, considering polls showing narrow margins between Obama and his hand-picked opponents.

03/24/2012

InfoWars:

Obama is using the tragic shooting death of Trayvon Martin as a political diversion from his failed administration. He has even tried to put himself in the story by saying Trayvon looks like the son he never had. This is shameless exploitation at its most disgusting. Now we learn the police have a report from the night of the shooting that says Martin jumped on Zimmerman.

 

03/23/2012

MyFOX TB:

A witness we haven’t heard from before paints a much different picture than we’ve seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn’t have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man’s testimony could be key for the police.

“The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: ‘help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,” he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as “John,” and didn’t not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman’s claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

“When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point,” John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

 

03/23/2012

MYFOX TB:

City Commissioner Patty Mahany represents the Sanford community where 17-year Trayvon Martin was shot and killed. She talked exclusively with FOX 35 Tuesday about what investigators briefed her on and why she thinks people are jumping to conclusions.

“The limited knowledge I have of the case is that the Sanford Police Department is confident it is not Trayvon Martin crying for help on the tape, that it is George Zimmerman.” She says she’s also been told there was only one gun-shot, not two, the other sound appears to be a door being slammed.

But not everyone is in agreement with the commissioner. She showed FOX 35 hundreds of hate-emails that she’s received from people around the world.

“It’s good to know that murder is legal in Sanford, Florida,” wrote someone from Lubbock, TX. A woman from Ashland, Oregon wrote, “This is purely race-related.”

Mahany also said, “I feel like the whole world is rushing to judgment and we don’t even know if that’s Trayvon Martin’s voice on that tape.” She said she wants justice for what happened to Trayvon Martin on that fatal February night, but thinks people should wait for the grand jury’s decision, before they form their conclusions.

“Nobody is willing to step back and take a few minutes and say wait a minute it’s in the hands of the state attorney. Justice will take place, but justice doesn’t take place rapidly,” Mahany said.

She also said Sanford is not a racist community and her constituents are praying for Martin’s family. Mahany also went on to say, “People are deeply saddened just absolutely heart broken for Trayvon and his family.”

Mahany fears people are losing their faith in the system.

“I have no reason to believe there is any corruption or that there’s been any inappropriate behavior, so I am standing by our police chief.”

A spokesperson for the Sanford police department told FOX 35 Tuesday he is unaware of talk between the commissioner and investigators regarding the 9-1-1 calls.

The police chief was not available for comment as of this report.

%d bloggers like this: